Box Office Details
BUY TICKTES ONLINE
- Purchase General Admission & Gala Tickets, TALLPass & Binge Pass
- You may purchase TALLPasses and admission to all films/Galas online up to an hour before each screening begins.
MAIN BOX OFFICE
Beginning Monday, October 10, the Main Box Office will be open to:
- Pick up any purchase made online.
- Exchange vouchers for TALLPasses and admission to films/Galas. All vouchers must be exchanged for an admission pass. Vouchers have no cash value and are non-refundable.
- Purchase TALLPasses and admission to films/Galas.
Hours & Location
- Monday, October 10: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm @ The Lux (120 E. 1st St.)
- Tuesday, October 11: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm @ The Lux
- Wednesday, October 12: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm @ The Orpheum (200 N. Broadway)
- Thursday, October 13: 9:00 am - 11:30 pm @ The Orpheum
- Friday, October 14: 9:00 am - 11:30 pm @ The Orpheum
- Saturday, October 15: 9:00 am - 11:30 pm @ The Orpheum
- Sunday, October 16: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm @ The Orpheum
ADDITIONAL BOX OFFICES DURING THE FESTIVAL
Admission for all shows at all venues may be purchased at:
- The Orpheum
- Scottish Rite
- Garvey Center Box Offices.
- You may also exchange vouchers for admission to Gala and GA screenings here.
Additional Box Offices for that venue only will be located at:
- Roxy’s Downtown
- The Historical Museum
- Wichita Art Museum
- Exploration Place (Smallgrass screening only)
You may exchange GA vouchers at these locations for admission.
FREE SCREENINGS (Seating is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.)
- Great Plains Nature Center
- Wichita Public Library (Downtown)
GA Ticket Prices
- DISCOUNTED GENERAL ADMISSION | $8 for students, teachers, seniors & military
- GENERAL ADMISSION MATINEES | $5 admission for films starting before 5:00 pm Thursday and Friday.
- DISCOUNTED ADMISSION FOR SCREENINGS AT WICHITA ART MUSEUM: $8 for WAM Members
- MILITARY DAY: All films on Thursday, October 13 are free for active & retired military with ID